We’re delighted to confirm that Switch Gym will be reopening on Monday 12th April 2021 in line with the roadmap to easing of lockdown restrictions. Gym members will be able to prebook their gym visits once again via the FitSense app.
We do have a few guidelines to help us to keep all our staff and customers safe at this time and would ask everyone to kindly observe these simple rules:
- Please do not visit the gym if you have tested positive for coronavirus or are experiencing any of the signs or symptoms, which are:
- a high temperature: this means you feel hot to touch on your check or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough: this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste: this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different from normal.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, current advice is to get a test as soon as possible and stay at home until you get the result. More information is available from the NHS at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Please pre-book your gym session via the FitSense app and only attend your booked session if you have received a confirmation of your booking. You may only train individually or with members of your family or social bubble.
- Please wear a mask when arriving at the gym.
- Please arrive in good time for your gym session and be ready to train. No bags should be brought in or left in the changing rooms and note that showers and lockers are currently unavailable.
- On arrival at the gym premises, please wait outside and keep the staircase clear to allow others to leave. You will be invited to enter the gym when it has been prepared and sanitised in readiness for your session.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entry to the gym.
- Gym members must use the antibacterial spray provided to clean down equipment after each use.
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to – please observe the floor markings.
- Please bring your own full bottle of water and do not drink from the water faucet.
- When you have finished, please leave promptly at the end of your scheduled session to enable sanitising and preparation for the next session.
- If you have any enquiries, please email the gym at firstname.lastname@example.org and do not attend in person.
- Non-members who wish to visit must email email@example.com ahead to book their session and only attend if confirmation is received.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Switch Gym. If you have any questions, then please get in touch.